Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a registered trust of the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK) with the mandate to provide reliable, quality and affordable essential drugs, medical supplies, training and other pharmaceutical services.
The Subcontracts Manager who will oversee all aspects of the subcontract portfolio from competition, vetting, award documentation, monitoring, past performance and other areas of subcontract oversight.
- A Master’s degree in business administration or other related field OR a bachelor’s degree in business administration or other related field and ten (10) years of experience (in addition to the years below) overseeing procurement for a
donor funded activity;
- A minimum of seven (7) years of (sub)contract management experience in procurement, warehousing and logistics;
- Experience with transportation management, outsourcing, performance management, and cost optimization;
- Experience successfully managing teams, and ensuring the quality of their products; and
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience working in a procurement capacity for a donor funded activity.
- Demonstrated experience in USG Grants Management, Finance and Compliance.
Submit your Application along with:
- Detailed CV stating your current position, current salary, email address and telephone contacts;
- Names and contacts of three (3) Referees (one of whom must be a professional who has supervised you at some point and one a Senior Religious Leader);
- Copy of Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau;
- Copy of National Identity Card;
- Current Copy of Certificate of Good Conduct;
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
to Managing Director Mission for Essential Drugs & Supplies
Email: [email protected]
Please Use the position you are applying for as the Email Subject
Closing Date : 14 July. 2021