Outspan Hospital started operations with the establishment of an Out Patient Department on August 7, 2001. A month later, the In Patient Department was opened with a capacity of 21 beds. Currently, the Out Patient Department has evolved into a one stop shop for all medical services expected of a national referral hospital. Despite the high cost of day to day operations and purchase and maintenance of modern medical equipment, The Outspan Hospital has retained very low rates in charges and fees. Some of the rates have never been reviewed since the facility opened its doors.
- Diploma in Medical Records and Information Technology
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service
- At least 2 years experience
- Timely liaison between client and insurance company during admission and discharge process
- Ensure claims are done on time and in accordance with corporate agreement and hospital guidelines
Use the position as subject of email.
Closing Date : 25 July. 2021