Welcome to Jobweb Kenya. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click here to subscribe for job alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Obtain details of assets to be insured in liaison with other departments.
- Prepare insurance procurement plan and insurance tender documents in liaison with the procurement department.
- Prepare and or vet contracts as assigned from time to time
- Prepare contracts for insurance brokerage firms in liaison with the procurement department.
- Receive and peruse policy documents to confirm KPC requirements are met, peruse risk notes and brokers’ reports, and vet all insurance payments.
- Coordinate with external consultants’ with regard to risk surveys & insurance claims investigations.
- Assist in the management of all insurance policies/ contracts;
- Effectively manage claims files for expedited settlement of claims.
- Liaise with heads of departments on claims documentation on company claims and with staff on staff personal injury claims.
- Contract and tender vetting
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from a recognised University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law
- Be an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Proficiency in computer applications
Key Skills and Competencies
- Comprehensive understanding of litigation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution processes as well as commercial law including legal and regulatory framework governing the regulation of the Energy sector
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop proposals, concept papers, position papers as well as write reports and prepare relevant publications
- Flexibility and responsiveness in providing high quality customer service
- Proficiency in computer applications including word processing, spreadsheets, data base, presentation, email, internet etc.
- Ability to maintain professional status and keep abreast of evolving legal trends through continuing legal education
Closing Date : 11 August, 2020