Westminster Foundation for Democracy (WFD) is the UK public body dedicated to supporting democracy around the world. Operating directly in over 40 countries, WFD works with parliaments, political parties, and civil society groups as well as on elections to help make countries’ political systems fairer and more inclusive, accountable and transparent.
WFD Kenya through the Kenya Inclusive Political Parties (KIPP) programme is looking to strengthen its delivery team by engaging a Programme Administrator with expertise in p olitical inclusion of vulnerable groups. The Programme Administrator shall be critical in supporting the Country Representative and Programme Coordinator in the day to day delivery of the programme.
The Programme Administrator will be involved in a variety of administration tasks including financial administration, travel and event management for the country team ensuring the implementation of the Kenya Inclusive Political Parties Programme meets the highest standards.
The core skills and experience we are looking for are;
- Significant experience ( Minimum 5 years) working in a similar position and in providing programme administration, evaluation and monitoring services. Experience in working on political inclusion for vulnerable groups will be an added advantage.
- Highly developed written and spoken English, ability to draft reports and communications.
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills and experience working to a high degree of accuracy.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and effectively plan and organise own workloads
- Competent reviewing data, researching and producing analytical reports.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft 365 suite of Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Dynamics)
- Experience with budgeting and finance management for programmes
- Ability to work with diverse and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Educated to degree level OR significant experience
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 29 July, 2020