Plaster Technician Job, Medical Jobs in Kenya July 2020, Latest County Government Jobs in Kenya 2020,
Group ‘G’- 4 posts
Duties and Responsibilities
- Application and removal of plaster and traction;
- Recording of procedures carried out on patients;
- Counselling patients;
- Ordering plaster and other supplies: and
- Assisting in planning and organizing orthopedic care.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with at least mean grade D+ or its equivalent qualification; and
- Successfully completed at least three years Pre service training, at the Kenya medical Training College or any: other recognized Training institution and have been awarded the Plaster Technician’s Certificate.
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE . For advert details click on the link provided on the vacancy.
Applications should be submitted through the Public Service Board email: [email protected] or hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 27th July, 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer