Assistant Occupational Therapist III Job, Current Medical Job in Kenya 2020, Latest County Government Jobs in Kenya 2020,
Group ‘H’- 4 posts
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing and formulating patient’s treatment plan
- Maintaining records and data relating to patients
- Collecting data for operational research
- Sensitizing the community on occupational therapy issues
- Preparing periodic reports
Requirements for Appointment
- Diploma in occupational therapy from a recognized institution
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE . For advert details click on the link provided on the vacancy.
Applications should be submitted through the Public Service Board email: [email protected] or hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 27th July, 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer