Anesthetist Job, Latest Medical Jobs in Kenya 2020, Current County Government Jobs in Kenya 2020,
Group ‘K’- 2 posts
Requirements for Appointment
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution;
- Higher diploma in Anaesthesia from a recognized medical training Institution;
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council;
- Valid practising license from the Council;
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Administration of anaesthesia to patients undergoing minor surgery;
- Monitoring patients vital signs and organ functions during surgery;
- Ensuring successful recovery of patients who have undergone surgery;
- Maintenance of anaesthesia machines.
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE . For advert details click on the link provided on the vacancy.
Applications should be submitted through the Public Service Board email: [email protected] or hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 27th July, 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer