Anesthesiologist Job, Latest Medical Jobs in Kenya 2020, County Government Jobs in Kenya July 2020,
Group ‘Q’- 2 posts
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administering pain relief before, during, and after medical procedures
- Monitoring patients’ vital signs during procedures
- Supervising anesthesia assistants and certified registered nurse anesthetists
- Approving general, sedative, regional, or local anesthetics
- Reviewing medical files and lab results
- Informing patients of risks associated with anesthesia
- Complying with medical and hospital procedure policy
Requirements for appointment
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from an institution recognized by Medical practitioner and Dentist Board;
- Master’s degree Anaesthesia in or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Certificate of registration by the medical practitioners and dentist board
- Valid practicing license from the medical practitioner and Dentists Board;
- Certificate in Computer Application skills from a recognized institution.
- Demonstrated professional competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE . For advert details click on the link provided on the vacancy.
Applications should be submitted through the Public Service Board email: [email protected] or hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 27th July, 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer