Scrum Master Job, IT Jobs In Kenya 2020
Role title: Scrum Master
Function: Mobile Payment Systems (MPS)
Location: Techsavanna Company, Nairobi
Reports to:Senior Country Delivery Manager
Delivery of new Mobile Money Products, Services and Engineering projects. Creation and maintenance of a trusted delivery partnership and guidance of MPS markets in their delivery of local MPS supported services. Vendor management for assigned projects and programmes and guidance of in-Market resources to ensure synergies remain strong between MPS, markets and partners. Development of squad performance to continuously improve project delivery metrics and Time to Market.
Initial Projects will focus on Financial Services including Merchant and Consumer loan products and overdrafts. Future projects may support the full range of M-Pesa services.
- Strong Project Management (Waterfall and Agile), stakeholder and vendor management.
- Subject matter knowledge of mobile payments applications and infrastructure delivery.
- Technical and business understanding of mobile telecommunications, mobile payments or similar financial system operations.
- Off-shore delivery experience and use remote working communication tools.
- Project Management with international suppliers or markets – minimum 3 years
- Project Management – PRINCE 2, APMP or equivalent
- Agile Project Management Qualification Scrum/Kanban/SAFe or equivalent
- Communication and relationship management experience to Executive level – 3 years
- Excellent problem analysis and resolution skills
- Mobile Payment or Financial Services Experience
- Service Operations Qualification – ITIL
- AML Qualification – ICA Certificate in Anti Money Laundering Awareness
- Regulated industry experience
- Programme Management Qualification and Experience – MSP
- Degree Qualification – Preferably STEM
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below.