Configuration Analyst Job, Credit Control Jobs 2020,
Position Title: Configuration Analyst
Location: Techsavanna Company, Nairobi
We are pleased to announce the vacancy for a Configuration Analyst.In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
The Configuration Analysts will be a dedicated individual with payment wallet configuration experience across Credit services. Their central role will be the local implementation of configuration guides and approved changes to support the launch and improvement of new M-Pesa services.
- Responsible for analysing and documenting new requirements for new business services and scenarios
- Responsible for configuring new services, optimising service parameters for performance and monitoring schedule and testing accordingly on assigned platform
- Responsible for analysing, documenting and troubleshooting new configurations, leading to reduced service degradation or loss.
- Responsible for configuring scheduled changes on the assigned service platforms
- Maintain quality documentation of the changes made on the platform for service introduction, incident resolution or performance improvement.
- Maintain workflow changes within the system
- Review and a maintain full understanding of Credit controls in place in all markets
- Report to MPA and market stakeholders on updates of scenarios, configuration, test results and reports across assigned markets and escalating issues when appropriate
- Provide knowledge transfer to markets for all M-Pesa and 3rd party configurations performed to broaden knowledge base on execution.
- Provide training to Market and Vodafone shared service teams on the new services configured, testing results and reports developed.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below.