Patient Attendant Job, Current Social Work Jobs In Kenya,
Reporting to the Charge Nurse, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following roles amongst others:
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Transporting or wheeling patients to appropriate areas within the hospital and/ or its subsidiaries.
- Adhering to all hospital rules, regulations and standards.
- Working together with nurses to assist with ambulating, turning and positioning of patients.
- Maintaining a high degree of confidentiality regarding patient files and conditions.
- Providing direct assistance to the nursing department.
- Ensuring that the assigned are thoroughly cleaned to meet the expected standards.
- Providing patients with food, beverages and any other forms of nourishment as required.
- Helping with making of patient beds.
- Running errands for the department and deliver messages accurately and promptly.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned Charge Nurse or Unit Manager.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Mean Score of C- Minus and above in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education.
- Diploma in Social Work & Community Development, Public Health, Community Health of Environmental Health.
- At least 2 (two) years of relevant work experience in a healthcare environment/ facility.
How To Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned on: [email protected] not later than Friday, 24th July,2020. Your CV/Resume MUST include full names and contact details of 3 referees.
- ONLY ONLINE applications will be accepted and ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL
P.O. BOX 30026 – 00100
Mail: [email protected]