Clinical Officer Job, Current Medical Jobs In Kenya,
Scope of Duty: Reporting to the Manager in charge
- O-Level certificate C (Plain)
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine
- Registered as clinical officer.
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Served as Clinical Officer for a minimum of 2 years;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Examine, diagnose, treat and counsel patients in the Health facility.
- Offer specialized services such as ear, nose and throat, ophthalmology, paediatrics, anaesthesia, orthopaedics, reproductive health and dermato-veneriology.
- Manage the health facility provided by ADC;
- Provide health education to community on all aspects of disease control;
- Supervise clinical services.
- Liaise with other departments and research institutions on matters related to clinical services and participate in medical research programmes.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply, quoting the position reference number on the envelop, attach certified copies of their academic and professional certificates and must submit current clearance certificates of:-,
- Good Conduct,
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority,
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Form,
- Higher Education Loans Board,
- Credit Reference Bureau,
Interested candidates should apply, attaching certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed resume giving day time telephone contact, e-mail address and names and contacts of three (3) referees, expected salary on or before 23rd July, 2020 to:-
The Managing Director
Agricultural Development Corporation
P.O. Box 47101-00100
or drop at Development House, 10th floor
ADC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and from marginalized communities are encouraged to apply.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.