People & Culture Manager
Purpose of the position:
To provide strategic, technical and administrative support, Business Partnering, supervision and guidance to the human resource function (People & Culture) by ensuring that HR operations & systems are effectively reviewed, implemented & monitored in line with WV International policies and standards.
- Talent sourcing and workforce planning
- Management and capacity building of the P&C team
- Staff learning and capacity development
- Compliance & risk mitigation
- P&C policies, processes and reporting
- Employee Relations
- Management of the International Assignee processes
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Educational level: Bachelor s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or the equivalent
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human resources management preferably in a large International organization.
- Experience in capacity training and development
- Should demonstrate good knowledge in recruitment and international staffing processes.
- Strategic thinking and understanding of humanitarian operations is essential
- Must have a proven track record of integrity and honesty and the ability to apply HR principles in a fair and consistent manner.
- HR experience in a fragile context is an added advantage
- Proven conceptual & analytical skills.
- Knowledge in targeted Selection skills & ability to screen candidates without prejudice
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Work environment: Office-based with 30% travel to countries in the region with active conflict.
On call: This is a senior role so the position holder remain on call for emergencies and urgent matters.
Closing Date : 17 May, 2020