Internet Banking Coop: After Christmas comes the New Year festivities. And as is inevitable, all banks will be closing during this period. In any given instance, this will come as a great inconvenience to millions of Kenyans who might want to bank and transact, or even pay for goods and services.
But with the advent of digital banking and the choice of the right digital bank, you will have no reason to worry at all. This is because there are numerous ways that you can carry out all your banking needs. In fact, you can bank as efficiently as if you were in an actual bank from the comfort of your mobile phone. Sounds too good to be true? Well, it is!
Here is how:
1). Banking through MCo-op Cash
MCo-op Cash is a mobile banking platform. You can do most of your banking transactions via your phone by dialing *667# or via this app.
Interestingly, with MCo-op Cash:
- You can send money to a Co-op bank account instantly via the app
- You can request for a loan via your phone by simply dialing *667 if you are short of cash.
- You can send money to local banks instantly via Co-op PesaLink which is found in the MCo-opCash Menu. This is the most affordable mode of money transfer to local banks
- You can pay your utility bills
- You can check your balance.
2). Banking through Co-op Kwa Jirani Agents
These are bank agents distributed all over the country. Moreover, our branches are distributed country wide. At a Co-op Kwa Jirani agent:
- You can withdraw money
- You can check your account balance
- You can deposit money into a Co-op account. The money reflects into the Co-op account immediately. This is Free of charge.
- You can send money to local bank accounts instantly at our agent locations via PesaLink
- You can pay your utility bills at a Co-op Kwa Jirani agent
3). Banking through Co-op ATMs
Co-op has ATMs that are strategically situated in all parts of the country to ensure that customers have an easy access to banking services. There are different services available at the Co-op ATMs. At a Co-op ATM:
- You can withdraw M-PESA funds at a Co-op ATM using the agent number 472472.
- You can pay utility bills at a Co-op ATM
- You can check your bank account balance, as well as get mini-statement.
- You can do cardless withdrawal. That is, if you forget your Co-op Visa Card and you need to withdraw money, you can do so using your MCo-opCash at a Co-op ATM