Philomena Kabogo is the wife to the former Kiambu Governor, William Kabogo Gitau.
She had the opportunity to take the lead as the first ever first lady of the county since the birth of counties.
1. Although she is in her fifties, the ex-Kiambu first lady has managed to perfect her wardrobe style.
2. Even though her world is surrounded by politics, she has always been this spiritual wife and mom to their children.
3. You will not fail to notice her in any event as she is always dressed in classy designer gowns.
4. Philomena and the governor are blessed with two sons and one daughter.
5. Philomena, who serves as a pillar to the rich Kiambu politician, has always held a low profile.
6. The mother of three came to the limelight after she was spotted wearing a pair of Gucci court heels estimated to be worth KSh 125, 000 in 2018.
7. Although she is a public figure, it is not clear which year she was born but celebrates her birthday on July 27.
8. According to Kabogo, the mother of his children was born and raised up in Mombasa.
9. Philomena is passionate about women and is always focusing on empowering them by meeting them in groups.
During the Beyond Zero Campaign, Philomena was tasked to be the brand ambassador for the country’s First Lady in Kiambu county.
Recently, she and her husband took to social media to celebrate their son Alvin Kiarie’s graduation.
Alvin graduated on Monday, November 25, with a Masters degree in Marketing Management from a yet to be identified university in London.
Murkomen having a bad day in Court | Tuko TV