– Metrine Kamau and Faith Kasina are best friends from Pangani Girls and they have been pushing each other to grow in all aspects of life
– Faith approached Metrine when they were both in Form Three and asked her to be her friend and they both said their friendship has been a miracle in their lives
– They encouraged each other, prayed, fasted and most importantly studied together and they attribute their success to the way they stuck together
– Though they have different professional aspirations, the ladies said they will always be friends since they bring out the best in each other
– They both scored an A- in the 2019 KCSE
We make friends through meeting people in this physical world but for 2019 Pangani Girls KCSE candidates Metrine Kamau and Faith Kasina, their friendship is what we call destiny.
Metrine said meeting and becoming friends with Faith was one of the greatest miracles in her life; they have not only helped each other grow spiritually, but they pushed each other’s limits to become top students in the 2019 KCSE.
Speaking to TUKO.co.ke, Metrine said Faith approached her when they were both in Form Three and told her they would become best friends just out of the blues but she would later reveal to her that the Holy Spirit had pushed her to make friends with her.
“We have been friends since then and it has been great. We have been praying, dancing and most importantly studying together.
“We both got an A- and I believe it has everything to do with the way we pushed each other to get the best version of ourselves,” said the excited lady.
On matters spirituality, Faith said they both took time to fast, pray and read the word of God together.
“Metrine and I would take time to pray and fast together. It was just an amazing journey and I love the way she influenced me to grow. I am glad we met,” said Faith.
The duo is now in jubilation and thanksgiving to God whom they consistently prayed together and has now graced them together.
Though they have different professional aspirations, they said they will continue to irrigate their friendship.
“I want to pursue criminology or real state. Faith has been running away from medicine but I think it will catch up with her, but we will always be friends,” said Metrine.
When asked about their thoughts on the recently released KCSE results Metrine said she would urge all candidates to accept their performance since God still has a good plan for them whether they fail or pass.
“No one should get discouraged because of their results, God has plan for everyone and it is a good plan,” she said.
Anne Waiguru demands an apology from King Kaka, wants Wajinga Nyinyi removed from media platforms | Tuko TV