– Heri Homes has partnered with Singapore’s Afra Holdings Ltd which has wide knowledge in affordable housing
– It has 8,888 houses and has committed to set aside 2,000 units for the affordable housing plan
– Over 800 people own homes in Nairobi, Kiambu, Kajiado and Machakos courtesy of Heri Homes
– It eyes using its vast understanding of markets and Sacco to broaden its business base
– Earlier, UN-Habitat said it will invest KSh 20 billion in the project to construct 8,000 houses
– Kenyans interested in owning the houses are applying through Boma Yangu portal
President Uhuru Kenyatta’s affordable housing project has received a major boost after a real estate company revealed it will offload its 2,000 units to the much hyped plan.
Heri Homes, which boasts of a vast estate empire of at least 8,888 houses, will sell the units, through its expertise with Saccos.
READ ALSO: William Ruto would beat Raila Odinga if elections are held today according to new opinion poll
The venture has been made possible through a partnership with Singapore’s Afra Holdings Ltd, their Kenyan subsidiary, Singapura Developers, the lead developers of the Habitat Heights Estate.
Until now, Heri Homes has successfully delivered 29 Real Estate projects, 17 in land and 12 in housing in Nairobi, Kiambu, Kajiado, Machakos and Nanyuki counties.
In a span of three years, the firm has been able to make proud over 800 home owners using its uniques approach in marketing and business development.
This homeowners are from Kenya as well in the diaspora especially in the US and UK.
“With Heri’s unique approach to the Sacco and diaspora market, we believe that they would do well with the product that we have created.
We are very excited to be strengthening our forces in this move to further the sales of Habitat Heights which will turn more Kenyans into homeowners,” said Sikukuu Mclanhan, Director Afra Holdings.
AFRA is a Singapore Real Estate giant with more than 60 years of history and has completed more than 1,500 projects in Singapore and around the South East Asian Region.
The projects range from oil and gas construction, marine onshore construction, commercial developments and construction, residential development and construction and Singapore Government Contracts pertaining to Affordable Housing.
Do you have a hot story or scandal you would like us to publish, please reach us through [email protected] or WhatsApp: 0732482690 and Telegram: Tuko news.
The Kenyan Lady Who Married Herself.